Excessive sweating is otherwise known as Hyperhidrosis and it can effect many different areas of the body in addition to your underarms. Unfortunately, no matter how embarassing, some people just sweat more than others. In this article you will find a list of natural cures you should try to stop excessive underarm sweating:-
1) The first thing you should do to stop excessive underarm sweating is to shave your armpits and shower regularly. As soon as you have finished your shower, splash and run cold water on your underarms. This helps to close the pores. Ensure you are dry and then dust baking soda on your underarms. This will help to absorb sweat throughout the day.
2) You need to ensure that your diet is high in fiber. A great natural cure for excessive sweating. Try eating leafy green vegetables, soy, wheat and whole grains. Foods high in fiber can help to reduce the body's levels of perspiration.
3) In order to stop excessive underarm sweating, you must completely avoid foods high in sugar, hydrogenated oils and all forms of processed food. I'm afraid you are going to have to give tea and coffee and all caffeine related produce a break as well. All of these foods simply increase the body's levels of perspiration.
4) Drink sage tea! It's actually believed to be a safe and very effective natural cure for excessive sweating. Simply add a teaspoon of dried sage to a cup or mug of boiling water. Strain the tea and aim to drink it 2-3 times a day.
5) Take between 30-50mg of zinc on a daily basis to stop excessive underarm sweating. Zinc is well a known and extremely effective remedy to help reduce excessive sweating and perspiration.